Thursday 3 March 2011

an apology...

Gah, this is seems to be one of those stop start blogs that we’ve all come to hate.

The reason for my slack approach to blogging is that real life is more pressing atm. As much as I’d love to spend all my life playing wow, real life is much more important.

I’ve managed to level my inscriber to level 50 which has opened up North rend herbs which have been holding up about 6 tabs of guild bank space…

I’ve also...

Started to work on some of my babies, and all bar 2 are level 30 or more…

A feeling that my main competitor has become gold capped, either that or he’s swapped chars as I’ve not seen him in the market for a while, which is nice of him.

Got into a guild with my main, and although I’m not raiding it is a lot more social than having a one toon guild bank and as it’s level 16 I’m using it to power level my crafters.

I’m still involved with TSM but no the initial rush of people wanting to know how to set it up has died down it’s enabled me to start playing with it more an looking at some of the nicer functions that Sapu hadn’t included in the original.

however... I noticed today though that it got a plug on WOW insider... so i'd expect that there'll be more traffic through the IRC soon...

http://wow.joystiq.com/2011/03/03/gold-capped-tradeskillmaster-basic-guide/

For an intro it's not a bad... but Zoxy's still more comprehensive...

http://tradingwithzoxy.com/2011/01/tradeskillmaster-addon-guide-2/

I spent about an hour resetting my glyphs into separate groups for each one which will make give me finer control over the whole posting process…

I’ve got a great little add-on called market watcher, which graphs the cost of products over time, much like you’d see in a newspaper… it does make interesting watching things like neatherweave bags and seeing when the best time to post/buy also elementium ore on my server’s been very predictable up and down which may be useful to exploit…

Right off to uni…

Have fun making money…

No comments:

Post a Comment