Wednesday 29 December 2010

Running Wow as a business part 2

first of all ding 85 on my main whoot!

Know your strengths, know your weaknesses

The second part of the list asks you to examine yourself.

Do you have any weaknesses, any gaps in your master plan?

If you do how do you plan to fill that void?

Do you actually even need to fill it?

If it is a case of ah pvp, do you enjoy it or hate it?

For me, I hate it, the answer is to find a niche market, let the gyphs (in this case) cool down a little and maybe return later. Unless I find that there is something more profitable.

At the moment I am getting a shed load of cash from simply questing and mining along the route but not going outta my way to mine the mats. Unlike many people I enjoy farming, i find it therapeutic to just unwind listen to some tunes and point and click my way through the game...

... that and pets ;-)




No comments:

Post a Comment