Sunday 26 December 2010

New beginnings

Ok, SO I know there are about a million other blogs out there all talking about the same thing...

Wow Gold.

I know that there needs to be something that makes this blog stand out and above others of it's ilk.

I don't have the experience of Marko, or BigJimm. I don't have the technical expertise of those over at Wow-Insider.

However what I do have is probably more mistakes than anyone, and I continue to make them on my slow climb to increasing my riches.

What I'm going to try and document is these mistakes and how I overcame them or whether or not I just chinned it and moved on in a vain hope to never make the same mistake again.

I'll also try and post what works for me, all servers are different though so what may work for me might not work for my readers and what works for my readers may not work for me.

I guess what I should do is talk a little about myself first.

I've been playing WOW off and on for the last 4 years, however I believe now I may be back for the foreseeable future as I have aims and objectives.

I aim to have multiprofeesions maxed out, currently only mining is maxed with Jewel crafting close behind. I'm leveling several alts which is probably where the most of my cash is currently going. I view it as investing in the future and being able to quickly switch markets should the one I'm currently in be too competitive!

In the real world I've recently got married and am expecting my first child next summer. I work for a multi national bank until Friday and after that I'm returning back to university to study to be a teacher.

In my next post I'll start to talk about where the characters are, and how I go about making my money in game.

But for now, thanks for reading and I hope this is a journey I will not be travelling on my own!

No comments:

Post a Comment