Monday 27 December 2010

How I make money in Wow






The beauty of a game like World of Warcraft is that there are more ways to make money than there are ways to have your eggs in the morning. I have changed the ways I have made money more times than I care to imagine but it largely boils down to what I am doing at the time with my toons and what my goals and objectives are.

I don't want to talk about what products have made my money as a) it's different for every server b) it's done to death and better by other people. Instead I want to talk about the person behind the toon. A little self indulgent I know and I'm sorry, But I want to talk about me!

What I find the best way to make money is to have a clear objective in mind. If you don't have any objectives or goals then the desire to make the money will disappear, if that happens then it may be best to take a break and re-evaluate your position.

It is also important to know your market. The internet is such a vast resource that there is a massive amount of information about how to make money in wow (You're reading this aren’t you?). By using the experience in the forums it will give you the edge over someone who doesn't or at least level the playing field with someone who does.



Finally know your addons.

Which ever way you look at the money game, (and how you measure your wealth) if you know fully what your add-ons do and don't do you can either save yourself a huge amount of time or make yourself time in order to make more money.

It took me ages to find the searches in auctioneer!

There are some truly amazing addons and guides in the ether. Currently I use APM, auctioneer, Lil's Sparky and skillet. When farming I use gatherer and routes... to name but a few. Each of these addon's is a post in itself. So for now, I'll sign off and let you get on with making money.

Check out the other submissions for the JMTC Wow Gold Blog Carnival!

Dools

No comments:

Post a Comment